Shotgun! Feast! And small things

Lately for major project, I have started looking into the Shotgun using the accounts given to start looking at pipeline.


The artist permissions pre-set had very limited control, obviously, but I was kindly given access to a managers permissions account which I did some test setting up assets, shots, assigning schedules and customising pages.
More work is still to be done with experimenting and planning our pipeline as well as starting to layout the various pieces of our project into Shotgun.



In the mean time, I emailed Greg Culp, the lead lighting artist for the short film 'Feast', for some advice on flat looks for lighting and rendering. To my delight, he managed to reply and give valuable help for us which we will surely be looking into during look dev.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debugging Maya using Visual Studio Code

More nParticle Butterfly Tests

Vray Non-Photorealistic shading Splur